Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkins

 A Pumpkin Assortment Of Photos!
(Was online and although none are mine, there were so many that caught my attention that I just had to make a pumpkin photo post and share a few!)


This first one is the most detailed, Mickey Mouse in Fantasia!


The best Winnie The Pooh Bear I have seen - of course with his honey pot!

 I think this cartoon image is fun - perhaps payback for a pumpkin relative?
 

 Growing up I loved Sesame Street so - "Cookies!"

Last but not least (no carving) -- PAINTED MINIONS!!!


(Come to think of it, am I going to carve -or paint- a pumpkin this year???)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you think so! (Sorry about not replying earlier, I had to step back for a while, hopefully regular posts again now)

      Delete